Canaan's philosophy is all about preserving food culture heritage, and what better way to do that than protecting our planet and Mother Nature. To that end, we work diligently at Canaan to:
- Keeping the earth in its natural state. Other agriculture companies damage earth by emitting CO2, we on the other hand made our goal to keep earth as a storage for CO2 and to eliminate our own emissions and our carbon foot print. And we’re proud to say that we are achieved negative carbon dioxide emission by actually sequestering 13.5 kg of Carbon for every 1 kg of Olive Oil we produce and distributed.
- Protecting Mother Nature and continuously look for ways to eliminate any harm that might affect it,
- Protecting the soil that is the source for the great food that we produce,
- Work with the land and its resources rather than exploiting them,
- Work in balanced regenerative ways that sustain the soil's capacity to produce.